2019-20 Jeffco “I Love to Read” Book Challenge and JWC writing contest flyers will be announced this Fall 2019 and will be posted on the Jeffco GT Website
The Jeffco Writing Challenge is open to all Jefferson County School students in K-12. Poetry, short stories, non-fiction or dramas are all welcome. Deadline for submissions will be announced.
Please no paired grades submitted together this year. Each writer must do their own work! To submit your entry, fill out the Entry Form/Permission Slip that will be posted. Then, 1) send a printed copy of your story and 2) attach a copy of the permission slip/entry form completed online to:
ENC-JWC Your child’s grade number P.O. Box 688 Golden, CO 80402
“I LOVE TO READ” EBOOK CHALLENGE:
The ” I Love to Read” book challenge details for this new, exciting book challenge are the same as 2018. Schools can receive donations for the Jeffco “I Love to Read.”
SCHOOLS RECEIVE DONATIONS FOR BEST BOOK!
STUDENTS CAN WIN A TATTERED COVER GIFT CARD!
I LOVE TO READ_____________
STUDENTS: FILL IN THE STATEMENT AND CREATE AN ILLUSTRATION.
FEBRUARY 23, 2018 is the DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY –
GO TO THE JEFFCO GT WEBSITE FOR THE 2018 FLYER
BELOW ARE LAST YEAR’S FLYERS
Check out the fabulous ebook created by Kyffin Elementary students in 2016. If your school creates the best Jeffco I LOVE TO READ ebook, your school will receive an ENC donation in 2018!
Annual Holiday Raffle: December 2017- Drawing at Jump Street
ENC is selling raffle tickets for fantastic holiday baskets again this year, with the drawing in December 2017 at Jump Street, Colorado Mills location.
Here are some of the merchant donations for holiday baskets- thank you to these merchants!
HOLIDAY BASKET DONATIONS FOR DEC. 2017 Drawing:
- Jumpstreet in Lakewood-Family Pack of Four Passes-$56.74
- B & B EA Publications’ book Cracking the Systems; Study Skills for Teens-Three books-$89.95
- A Touch for Wellness-5 Gift Certificates. Facial & Acupuncture, One Hour Massage, Hot Stone Massage, Waxing=$430.50
- Meyer Hardware-Coffee Grinder $24.99
- Destination Dance-$32-Four Dance Classes for: Fitness at Barre,’ Yoga or Zumba
$60.00-Four One Hour Dance Classes-$92
- The Craft Box-$25.00 Gift Certificate
- Outback Steak House-Two $20 Gift Cards=$40
- Carrabba’s Italian Grill-Italian Meal Gift Basket=$125
- Love and Logic Institute, Inc.-Parenting Package Books & CD’s=$111.30
Get in on the fun and visit Jump Street on one of these dates to purchase your raffle tickets:
TIME: 11:30-2:30 each friday listed
DATES: FRIDAY, October 27th, FRIDAY, November 10th, FRIDAY, November 24th
AT: JUMPSTREET (COLORADO MILLS)
14500 W. Colfax Ave.
Lakewood, CO 80401
Last year’s raffle was amazing. Learn more >>